Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Techno Putz Strikes Again


Last weekend I took my camera to our new house and took quite a few pictures to add to the blog for you guys to see but when I got home there was only ONE on the camera. Not sure how that happened!!! So I decided that I would take more pictures the next day but I forgot the camera! So you only get to see pictures from one side due to my incompetence. The construction is moving along quite quickly and fairly smoothly which is always a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I went to take pictures of our new house to post, but my camera batteries were dead. By the time, I managed to remember the batteries at the store, the rain had set in....so still no pictures. Maybe sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually the batteries go when you have something important to record or remember. Sorta like my brain.

    ReplyDelete