Monday, September 07, 2009

This is our guard dog, Lukie. Originally, he was with Joey, but couldn't stay at his apartment, so we inherited him. At first, he gravitated to Cindy, but lately I've become his person.

I'm teaching him to say "Please" by sitting down and holding up one paw. I want him to go to the door and do this when he needs to go out. Whether it will happen or not is debatable.

He gets quite excited when I pay Cindy any attention. I think he's a little bit jealous. He's never been anything more than a nuisance, but the other day he got a tad more aggressive. She was sitting on the sofa and when I leaned over to kiss her, he bit me. In the ass. No lasting damage, though, and the only scars left are psychological.

Look at him! Doesn't he look vicious?

5 comments:

  1. So ..........your butt is injured and your head is injured! Sounds like you're a real mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have scars all over. I think I got the first one when I fell out of the porch window while you were babysitting. Remember that? One might say that you were the catalyst in starting me down the road to self-destruction. Of course, one could be wrong. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember that. You were right by my side and suddenly you were GONE!!! But, being a positive thinker, I prefer to say that I was the catalyst in starting you on the road to being a survivor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've survived this long, although sometimes I wonder how.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So why did that teach you shouldn't be kissing your wife in the dog's presence? Obviously he's either jealous or likes Cindy better than you....

    ReplyDelete