Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Cindy's cousin, Jeff, is with us for a week. He lives in Lancaster County. We're going to Cocoa Beach, which is south of Cape Canaveral, for the weekend. We got two nights at a Best Western for $30. That's right, $30, and 90 minutes at a time share pitch. Of course, the answer is no, not interested, but I can sit through it for 90 minutes.

I need the break. I feel like the Energizer bunny. In addition to my regular job, I'm trying to put Millennium Tile together. We're picking up some jobs, usually piggy-backing off Patterson, but hey, work is work. The situation at Patterson is starting to look a little grim. Construction is way off and we're starting to feel it, so maybe a new startup business is a good thing. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment