Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Roge

Happy, Happy Birthday, Roge.....Hope you have a Great Birthday....Your 1st one in your new state, town, house, time zone, (shall I go on???) Anyways hope it is great!!

Glad to hear so many things have worked out for you!! It's nice to follow the dream and make it really happen, isn't it? Both Gary and I are SO glad that we moved back here---We miss the people downstate but that's about all....

Anyways blow out all (how many??? I can't believe its THAT many!!) and eat LOTS of cake!!

2 comments:

  1. You'd better believe!! You'll be there soon. After a week of hard work, it's hard to get excited about my birthday. Especially at my age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what happened to my comment from yesterday--but hope you had a good bday and found enough strength to blow out all of those candles!

    ReplyDelete