Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hi all. Just to let you all know, I am doing OK. I still don't know whether Rose and I will get back together or not, but at this time I just keep telling myself that it is the choice that she has made, and I feel confident that I could not have changed the choices that she made regardless of whether or not I could go back in time knowing what I know now. I also feel that I did not treat her wrongly, so I do not beat myself up thinking that I should have done something differently. I am staying in contact with her, I either talk to her or text her almost every day. Some days I think that she will be back soon, other times I think that it is a lost cause. I have made up my mind and I have told her that I will give her some time to decide what she wants to do, but I will not put my entire life on hold while she tries to decide. She will have to make a decision whether she wants to be married to me and be a part of this family or whether she wants some other life, and she will have to make that decision fairly soon.
On another note, Nate and Amanda and their kids are home for Christmas until the 28th. Bambi & Kevin came over tonight, so all the kids were here for a while. Really enjoyed the time together. The kids are all getting so big & I really do enjoy them.
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and get lots of time to spend with your families. I do love you all. Love, Bob

5 comments:

  1. Think about you a lot and pray for you and your family often. I'm sure it hurts. How are all the kids doing with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're upset, of course, but we are all dealing with it OK. Nate & Amanda are home for a week or so, so we have been getting together quite often. Will have our Christmas on Saturday.
    Love, Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got a Christmas card from Rose the other day with a couple phone numbers and an invitation to call her "if we wanted to". Cindy and I have both tried, but only get a message to leave a message. Haven't heard back yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She told me on the phone today that she missed your call, and would call you back on the weekend when the minutes are free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, she called last night, so we got a chance to talk for a few minutes. Rose has been my sister for a long time and always welcome at my place. That hasn't and will not change, no matter what happens.

    ReplyDelete