Monday, June 14, 2010

Just to let you all know, if you haven't heard yet. Rose and I made the decision to separate on a permanent basis. The papers have been filed at the county clerk's office and she has taken the stuff that she wanted and left. She will be leaving on Saturday the 19th (I think, she was not really forthcoming with details - some things that she told me she later said were not correct) for Nebraska. I fully expect that in a year I will file for divorce and that she will make her home in that part of the country. We have to wait a year to satisfy NY State's requirements unless adultery or cruel and unusual treatment is claimed. Not gonna do that.
I am Ok, trying to look at life positively and assess the future. The kids are doing alright, too. Not that we like it, but we had no choice in the matter, so we are dealing with it. Anyhoo, wanted to let you all know.
Love, Bob

3 comments:

  1. Wish this wasn't happening. Thinking about you often and praying that you will have peace in the turmoil of it all. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me sad. I had hoped that you would be able to work out the kinks. Whether you are together or apart, I want to wish both of you the best.

    A word of caution. Everyone, please be careful what you post here and, in fact, anywhere on the web. There is a saying that if you wouldn't want to see it on the front page of your local paper, you shouldn't post it. Since anyone can read this blog, everything here is open to scrutiny anywhere.

    May I suggest that we use e-mail when the subject matter might be considered sensitive and/or private? E-mails, while not entirely safe, are at least controlled by a password known only to the recipient. Usually.

    Be well, little bro, and hope to see you this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how did the person above see our blog?? Did they actually see it or could they just post on it???

    ReplyDelete