Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting Started

This is the start of our family blog. Some changes will probably be made as we go along. I am sending invitations to my brothers and sisters to become authors and will add our children as we go along. Also I will add other websites and blogs that we have as you make them known to me. All ideas and suggestions will be appreciated.

My suggestion is that you make this blog your "homepage". That is what I did and that way I know as soon as I open my browser that someone has posted a new message. So I don't have to find the blog and check. Whether or not you do that, please plan to post at least every few days so that we can keep up with what is happening in your life. You can also comment to a post by someone else.

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment