Thursday, January 29, 2009

More than 8 words!

OK, I'm going to try to be "newsy" - not so easy for me! Kath has changed her mind about college -- AGAIN! She is still planning to study Elementary Education; however, she has now decided to live at home and go to Lancaster Bible College. She seems very excited and convinced that this is the final plan so....please hope so for my sake, you all know how much I need a plan!

Well, I've recently begun teaching our young adult Sunday School Class and I am loving it! These are people that are trying to figure out what to think about life and they want to think for themselves -- it is awesome to contemplate & discuss with them and watch them grow - I hope they like it as much as I do!

Work is, as always, busy. I would complain a little but since I'm happy to have a job I will refrain! I wish I could be outside more and not just sitting at my desk but....

Well, that is all I've got for now so I'll leave the rest up to you creative, newsy types!

2 comments:

  1. Yea! You can do it, Beth! Just pretend you're yapping on the phone with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, except I don't yap on the phone with my friends....

    ReplyDelete