Saturday, January 31, 2009

Well..bear with me, this is my first posting!! Where to begin....I am still waiting to get my car repaired since last Thursday's accident (I was hit from behind--young girl"did not see me") Her father's insurance is not making it easy, so it is a lot of waiting etc.. They still haven't sent their adjuster out, and the company doesn't return calls to me or my insurance company..YUCK. The blessing is I was not hurt, and the car is drivable , despite looking ugly!!
I am nearly recovered my from weekend cardboard sled vs tree incident. Still some soreness, but once again no serious injuries that I have noticed. (Let's just say, it was a poor decision to ride head first in a cardboard sled contest, without a way to see.) Anyway, snow camp was great, and I think the teens enjoyed it too. I know Tom and I love going every year--despite this years mishap.
I am still keeping my eyes open for a job for my mom--not easy, and not a lot--keep praying God leads her THE ONE, and SOON!!!
I guess I'll say so long..I'll be back again, just not sure how long..
Tom says HI
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment