Saturday, January 31, 2009

Have chainsaw, have splitter, need peavey

We went out to the Glenburn property to cut up some firewood this morning. The dog and I walked around a VERY little bit and sat in the truck watching Wade cut up the logs. Tom came a little later and did most of the loading and we brought home two pickups trucks full (but not overloaded). As I was watching, I thought, "we really need a peavey". Do any of you guys have one that you're not using or know of someone who does? I'd prefer to buy one secondhand rather than a new one since we don't need it everyday.

Today I added a few of our kids to the list of possible authors but need more email addresses for the rest of them. Send them to me if you have them and I will invite them to join the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment