Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hi all. Been a while since I wrote anything. Been busy, just got back from a few days at Mike Mitchell's. Hunting, got a couple of shots, but nothing to show for it. Oh well, there is still some time left in the season. Nate's are coming home tonight for the weekend.

Wanted you all to hear it from me before rumors get spread around, Rose has left us for the time being, and maybe permanently. Roger and I went to Mike's on Friday night, and on Saturday Morning she left, took her clothes, her truck, some savings, and a few other things. She apparently met a friend (male) who had flown out from Nebraska at the Buffalo airport and they drove together back to Nebraska. I just talked to her for the first time since she left, she said that she doesn't know what she wants to do yet.

I will let you know as much as I can as soon as I can. I would ask for our sake (both hers and mine) that you keep this info to yourselves at this time unless someone asks, then if possible share as little as possible. She may at some time come back (I am not real optomistic at this point, and I am not certain what I want), and I would prefer to share the news with people as I feel they need to know. Please do not judge her harshly, for my sake if not for hers.

Love, Bob

5 comments:

  1. Bobby,
    Wish I knew what to say to make things better, but....I know too well that no one can say anything to "fix it". Just know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. So many things to be sad about this year...

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to let you all know, I am doing alright. It is rough, but we'll get through it. I did express to her that I was willing to work things out, but was not going to "play games". She will need to work at it too. I also told her that I have loved her for 30 years for who she is, but I am having a hard time sorting out what I feel at this time.
    Thank you all for your concern. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far be it from me to judge Rose harshly or at all, since there have been numerous times when I have considered throwing it all away and walking. She (or you) will get no condemnation from me. We are all capable of doing things that someone else would consider abhorrent.

    This is quite a surprise to me, but I am sure that you saw the signs--sometime, somewhere. What is in this for you? How will this make you a better person? Remember that God is love and that if we (I) could just get our (my) arms around that concept, it wouldn't matter what someone else did to us (me). In the end, all that matters is that love conquers all. I tell myself this, or some variation of it, quite frequently. If you get the chance, tell Rose that we love her and that she will always, always, be a part of our family, no matter what happens.

    Hang in there, little bro, and come out the other side in good shape. Love you, and call me if you need to talk. (904) 237-7891 (904) 415-4800

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobby, I don't really know what to say except to say that We love you and wish things were different..Know that we are there for you if you ever need anything. Sometimes life just stinks and sometimes it helps to talk and sometimes you just have to evaluate where you are and "buck" up and go from there...Please know that we love you and if you need ANYTHING please let us know. And if you want to talk....please call...Or if you want to come down, please do...We love you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear this. Will be praying for you both and that your relationship will experience God's healing touch. Love you.

    ReplyDelete