Thursday, February 11, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning peoples, hope you are all having a awesome day. We have a blue sky and the sun is out, we got about 4 to 6 inches of snow on the hill, that is enough snow for me, I have seen all the winter I want to ,or at least until next year. lol We are remodeling are house, we tore out are spare room moving the living room down and making a dining room, and then in the kitchen Bob is going to make me a island, can't wait until it is done. Right now we are pulling up that nasty pink rug, and laying tile, we try to do alittle each night I do some during the day but I'am not very good at it . LOL Other then that we are doing great, I'am not working now I did not want to go back to the nursing home to stressful, If we can do it I'am going to take the summer off and go find a job in the fall. I have not had a summer off in twenty years so it will be nice. Looking forward to spring so I can be out in my green house and dig in the dirt . Will I guess i better get going Love you all come and visit when you can. Rose and Bob

1 comment:

  1. The summer off sounds wonderful! Maybe you could look into a job at the school and have every summer off.

    ReplyDelete