Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Knauer News

Well, I wrote a blog the other night...but then posted on Brad's blogger so...guess you didn't see it there did you? Actually was just telling about my new job...This week I am in New Jersey (where they got 24 inches of snow on Sat and supposed to get anywhere from 8-12 more tonight...Everybody is sick of the snow...Came down on Sunday afternoon/evening and then started my week of orientation/training on Monday. It's going really good. Training is different than working but still is exhausting...makes me tired...It was weird to come to a motel without Gary and thought I probably wouldn't sleep good but that hasn't been a problem. In a way its kinda nice to come home from work..grab some supper somewhere and then do whatever you want..But I do miss them all..I heard Boomer barking tonight when I called and I miss that too!!!It was also weird to drive that far without Gary or Beth to tell me which way to go..But I have survived and doing really good with remembering how to get to somewhere again..Amazing at 50 (almost) I might actually be growing up!!

We still don't know much about our house...We had an inspector come and he said a couple things that we didn't like...surprise?? He told us about possible mold in our attic ceiling so Gary went up and sprayed bleach on it with a sprayer. We have to have that tested again.

Then he also said our sewer was failing which surprised both of us..We don't agree with him and so would like to have a second opinion but ....it keeps snowing.. The day he came and tested it--it had just snowed the 18 inches and melted and so he came the day that it was just finished melting in our yard--and he said the ground was saturated!!! Yeah??? So anyways, now we are just waiting for the snow to get here, melt and dry up some so we can have it retested...

Anyways...will talk to you later!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, I guess we would've seen it there if you had given us a link to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad it's going well with the new job!

    ReplyDelete