Thursday, March 25, 2010

Update on Leighann

For those of you who I didn't send this to on facebook, Shawn Stutzman (Val's sister) just sent me this update and I thought I would pass it along...

Nate and Amanda,
Leigh Ann is in ICU at Robert Packer Hospital. She had surgery last night thru most of the night. Has a pin in leg, the other arm she shattered the elbow and ripped tendions. The other arm she broke above the elbow but their is nerve damage and it will effect her hand, she might not have full use of it. Time will tell. She is going to need a lot of physical therapy and rehab but is in stable condition right now. Keep praying. I am sure she has some other cuts and bruises as well.She isn't awake or at least wasn't as of an hour or two ago, from the antehsisa. Some of that is expected and I am sure they are probabley giving her pain medicine too which may keep her droggie. But we are thankful she is alive. Val and Lee were still at the hospital but this is the latest I know. Please share this with your other family members as I don't have everyone's email address and to be honest I am about dead myself as I haven't slept all night myself. I know God is able to do what we can't and I am just putting her into his care and hope you will do the same as well. Val's sister, Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment