Monday, March 01, 2010

Nathan Mitchell Family Update!


Hello, wanted to let everyone know we are doing fine. The kids sure are growing fast Gabi will be 4 in June and Azi will be 2 in April. We just recently took a trip to Vermont and had lots of fun! It was great for the kids we stopped in Springfield, MA so the kids could see the Dr. Seuss memorial park then we drove all the way up to Stowe, Vermont were we spent the night. We found a great restaurant were the kids could eat and be as loud as they wanted which was great for them after riding a a car for about 5 hours. The next day we went to the Ben & Jerry's factory and took the tour which is where the picture was taken and also went to the Vermont Teddy bear factory and also took their tour. The kids each got a teddy bear and so did mommy. Its the neatest teddy bear its made of about 6 different colors. They called him a kaleidoscope, Gabi got a dog of course she always does and Azi picked a red teddy bear! Any ways it was lots of fun.
Nate went to the doctor today about his back finally. He got a referral to see someone so hopefully they figure out if he can do something different so that he doesn't have so much pain all the time. I Started selling Avon Friday from home.I'm really excited and if anyone is interested I'll post the link for my web page! Its great because my friends and family that are not close by can order right from my web page and have it directly delivered to your house 24hours 7 days a week. I also love how Avon has a satisfaction guarantee. I can return anything for your not happy with. and If there is any product your not sure about. I may be able to send you a sample. Please pass it on if you know anyone who might be interested in checking out my website.http://www.youravon.com/amitchell7673

3 comments:

  1. Cute picture! Glad to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say this. You better take every advantage while you can, because they grow up so fast. Before you know it, you'll be fighting the boys off. You should pray that you don't become grandparents too soon, although, if I had known what grandbabies were like, I would have had them first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picutre:)
    That is like the coolest thing ever
    Ben & Jerrys is like awesome.

    ReplyDelete