Monday, July 06, 2009

Birthdays

Beth, Rose said welcome to the Red Hat Society. I am so out of touch that I had to ask her what that was - she said a society for old people. Somehow or other, I find it difficult to think of you as old, so I don't. Anyhoo, Happy Birthday. I had a wonderful one. All of the kids, kids-in-law, grandkids, Lee's, Aunt Millie & Milt, Caleb, Amanda & Jubal, Chris came here. We had chicken, taters, salads, etc. Wonderful Time. Couldn't get a better present than to have my family around me. I am getting to the point where that is one of the highlights of my life. I love you all, only regret that I don't see you all more than I do.
Talk to you all later, Love, Bob

1 comment:

  1. Nice that all of you could get together. I know what you're saying. When you, Berty, and Lee went downstate for Kat's party while I was upstate, it just didn't seem like home anymore.

    ReplyDelete