Saturday, July 04, 2009

I didn't wake up this morning until 0845 and didn't get out of bed until 0920. Since then I have been to Starbucks for a cuppa and paid my rent bill. I am worn out from the exertion already.

I can remember when I thought it was outrageous to charge $400/mo. for rent for a nice, two story house in Wellsboro. Today, I paid $445 for a trailer lot, water, sewer, and garbage pickup. Yesterday, I received a notice that the fee will be going up by $24 in October. Ah, yes, times have changed and a move out of here is looking better and better.

Since I'm extremely busy right now and can't possibly think about it tomorrow due to impossible time constraints, let me say, "Happy Birthday!", to Bob and Beth. Hey, little Sis, how does it feel to be 40? From my experience, not too much different than it feels to be 50.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Considering that I was 40 for the past year I think I'm pretty used to it! 41 on the other hand is a new thing!!!! Not much different than 30....thanks for the wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, doggone me! Time sure flies, don't it? Appears I lost a whole year while you were growing up. One of the signs of old age is forgetfulness. I'm sure I've heard that before, just can't remember where. Now, what was I saying?

    ReplyDelete