Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to School

Well, Katherine went off to school on Sat, Aug 22 and started classes last Wednesday. I started class today. Yes, I'm going back to school. I'm going to go to Lancaster Bible College and do their degree completion program and then continue on and will end up with my Masters in Marriage & Family Counseling. It should take me total of about 4 years to finish. Ultimately I want to work as a Family Counselor (not so much the marriage but work more with Teenagers, parenting, etc.) and I also hope to serve in disaster relief. It's going to be a busy next several years but there is no time like the present so off I go to school. Actually, I think I will be able to do all of my undergrad classes online if I choose so I'm really happy about the flexibility. I'm really pretty excited about it all.

Love ya,
Beth

5 comments:

  1. Good for you. Hope it works out well. Tell Katherine we wish her the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Rog. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for you..I went back for my forensic nursing cert &(1/2 of master's)a couple years ago, and loved it! It is a different mindset going back as an "adult"..but fun too! I did alot of the courses on line too--that takes some getting adjusted too, but is so..worth it!! God Bless..
    P.s. I saw FB pics from Katherine at college, it looks like she is loving it so far!!

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I need to go back to school or it might be a generational "gap", but I don't have a clue what FB pics are.

    ReplyDelete