Friday, August 14, 2009

Progress Photo v.2

This is a pretty good shot of the job I've been working on. Got it on the run. Met the city inspector yesterday afternoon--passed with flying colors, just a couple small items to tend to. Glad it's this far, maybe I can take a breather.


I have also included a couple pictures of a large garage we built in the spring. The owner has room to store three cars inside with working area for another one, a half bath, and a 15' x 36' "man cave" in the back, complete with pool table, juke box, pinball machine, beer tap, and work table for his model airplanes. Drywall ceilings with knockdown, beadboard panelling, AC.

Nice!! Man, what you can do with a little bit of money. I'm going to be doing some extra work for him a little later on this year after it cools down and get some of that.

3 comments:

  1. Looks pretty cool, Roge. Or should I say "hot" down there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hot" is right. I just finished mowing my lawn (30 minutes) and I'm dripping sweat. I still have to rake up the pine berries and limbs, but that'll wait until tomorrow morning. Most of the rest of the day is going to be inside with the AC running. I don't think we've had any temperatures over 95 though, which is pretty good, and it's running down the back side of August, so I guess I'll make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And ain't it nice when they're willing to spend their money on what you're selling?!!!

    ReplyDelete