Friday, February 13, 2009

from the Hartley household

I think we should all begin titling our entry with whom they are from....

Busy week. We are integrating our processes at work with another company that we purchased last spring so lots of work to be done but we have already downsized the work force so we have twice as much work with half as many people --- aaahhhh but, I keep telling myself, I have a job so ......! Officially spring has sprung here - I can tell by my allergic response to all things in the air. I wonder why I spend so much money on allergy pills and nasal spray; however, if I miss it for even a day I quickly remember why I spend the money. ok - enough whining. Kath & I are both fighting colds (and losing - I might add) but I'm hoping we'll be on the mend soon.
That's all I have for now. Sorry, I warned you that I lead a boring life!

No comments:

Post a Comment