Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Phyl, do you even think the rest signed in yet? They are vewy, vewy quiet...shhhhhh.....not normal for this crowd. I love your painting. I hope your show does very well. You're so talented!
OK, well, I warned you all that my life is pretty routine so not a lot to write here. I have breakfast with 2 of my friends one day a week and this was breakfast morning. It is a really good thing. Two great ladies trying to live life the best they can. It is a very encouraging time each week - it is very real - not "fluffy" stuff. -- we have some pretty deep discussions laced with humor and great coffee (kinda reminds me of my family).
Tara - did you get you car fixed yet? That is so frustrating! - Glad you weren't hurt. Katherine is bible quizzing again this year and I am coaching - it's pretty intense and she is pretty good (as long as she studies) -- We both really enjoy it! It has taken me all day to write this small amount so I'm giving up for now.

2 comments:

  1. So far only Bob & Rose have signed in but they haven't added any content. The rest are remaining silent so I sent them another invitation to join us. Maybe if I bug them enough--teehee.

    Thanks for the compliment on the painting. I always have hope of selling at the shows and sometimes I actually do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. Regarding "talent"--I firmly believe the saying that it's 10% inspiration and 90% hard work.

    ReplyDelete