Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm Back

Hello everyone..I didn't forget to update on this thing, but I am just a little behind. Lets see what is new..... My car FINALLY went to the body shop on saturday, it'll be about a week, so I have a rental for a bit. They gave me a hybrid Toyota Prius--not bad, rides nice, doesn't use a "real" key, but a push button start. I wouldn't buy one, but I can't complain--it is getting me around so far.....
Tom and I are well--no major accidents for me since the last problems!!! YEAH!! We are looking forward to our annual ski trip to Vermont in a week. We love it (at least they are getting snow there--it has been a pretty dull winter for us!!) I'll post some pics when we get back.
Rog--I am sorry to hear you aren't a beach guy---WE LOVE IT!! I enjoy visiting and vacationing at them, but I don't think I would want to live there all year, I love the change of seasons too much.
Helen--hope the basement is all dried up now--water damage is miserable, but hopefully since you caught it quick, you won't have any permanent damage (especially the smell!! YUCK!)
Hope all is well with all of you. I'll be back again to chat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment