Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday Ramblings

It's a beautiful day. Sunny, light wind, cool, maybe 65 degrees. Can't get any better as far as I'm concerned. It looks like it's going to cloud up. Might rain, which would be a good thing. It's dry here, although we've got it good compared to south Florida. I'm not complaining, though, because my grass doesn't need to be mowed three times a week and it is easier to get my work done if the sky isn't dripping.

Amanda, Justin, and the grandbabies are coming over this morning. It's our Easter get-together. Joey might show, might not. It's also Christy's birthday, so we're celebrating that too. Actually, her birthday was yesterday, but, since we're all procrastinators and we didn't get any rountuits from Bob, it's today.

We're having a rare treat--breakfast. We don't normally eat breakfast here, unless you count a cup of coffee from Starbucks, which I have within ten minutes. (I don't know what Cindy does.) She and I both go out the door in the morning as soon as we get out of the shower. That is, after we get dressed, of course. I got half-way to work one day before I remembered and had to turn around. Just kidding! Ha, ha!! Made you look!!!

Justin put in an order for my homefries, so I'm cooking. I cook them with butter, onions, green peppers, and garlic, and I have to admit that they turn out pretty good. And, of course, there will be bacon, sausage, eggs, and toast along with the home fries. Sounds good, doesn't it. I'll probably spend the next two days getting over it.

Notice the difference in the fonts between this post and the last ones. I switched from Georgia to Lucida Console. Which one do you like better?

2 comments:

  1. I like the new one--easier to read when one has "old eyes".

    Happy Easter! (one day late)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been setting the type size at 85% of the default in the interest of saving space. I can easily make it larger if you want. Don't know why I think I need to conserve. Surely Blogspot doesn't care.

    ReplyDelete