Saturday, January 16, 2010

Almost There!

Shouldn't be long now, a few more days and I'll have a picture for you. Looking pretty good, I think, and no I'm not biased. Purely objective.

Had a scare, though, the other day. Thought I might have to eat some crow and throw it away. I was having some trouble getting the floor to come out. Cindy even told me to quit or I'd ruin it and have to throw it out. Good thing I don't listen to people who know more than I do. Kept at it and managed to drag it out of the trash can.

This is fun! I'm really enjoying myself and am looking forward to the time when I can hang up the construction and make a decent living painting pictures. Course, if that happens, it'll probably become work and then I won't want to do it.

Lukie can hardly wait. I've been telling him that when I post, he'll become immortal. Or maybe he can hardly wait for me to play football with him, again. Never can tell with that dog.

2 comments:

  1. Mark my words--if you keep at it long enough, someday you will throw something away!!!! teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, from the rarified atmosphere of my overbearing arrogance, I have to admit that you're probably right. If I never tell anyone, though, will it really happen?

    ReplyDelete