Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Knauer's are moving (hopefully!!)

Well, might as well make it official...I have accepted a position where Berty works at Seabrook House to be her assistant. My first day working there will be Feb 8th...A week of orientation in NJ and then up there to work for Bert!!! YIPEE!!! We have put our house on the market with a Realtor here (some of you remember the Rancks--this is Charlene Ranck-Merle's wife that Bob worked for...) They are very impressed with Gary's ability and work and feel like the house will sell rather quickly and for what we want...Hopefully that is what will happen even though of course they can't promise anything..

Not sure what we will do up there as far as housing as of yet...Going this weekend to look at some and see what we think..Probably I will just stay with Bert and Ed for a little bit (if they will have me) until our house sells and Gary and Brad move up...Not sure how that's all gonna play out but am looking forward to it all..

It has been a dream of ours for a long time to move back up there and not live in so much congestion and people, traffic and such...Didn't think it would happen until we retire or later but...it has and we are excited but very nervous and scared.. We have really felt that if God wanted it to happen that each step would be blessed and each obstruction would be taken out of our way...and that is what really has happened..I didn't want Berty's boss to call me for an interview between Christmas and New year because I couldn't really take off then..and he didn't..And then I got lost going to the interview and prayed that if God wanted me there on time I would see a sign..and I found my way... .just things like that........

So just keep us in your prayers as we make this exciting and scary journey and see what God has in store for us...We are looking forward to it but ...not looking forward to the actual moving day!!! Want to help move all our stuff???

love ya all!!

3 comments:

  1. Good on you! Hope it works out for you. Before you move, send me a picture of Gary's creek and waterfall. I'll paint it for you. Better yet, send four or five different shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know, we'll do what we can to help you move. We have done it before. HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes smoothly and you are happy with the job and new home.

    ReplyDelete