Tuesday, January 12, 2010

UGH class

Well, just finished the final exam for the UGH class. Have to write the final of a 10 - 12 page research paper. I had to submit an annotated bibliography for the paper last week (it is a bibliography with notes about the source, the author of the source and his credentials, and how the source will be used in the paper). I knew I'd lose a few points because I was one source short and I had a few sources that were not written in the last 5 years - but...I got a 97! Pretty Cool - I was quite pleased because I was rather overwhelmed by the assignment! -- OK, onto writing the paper then this class will be completed!! woohoo

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how many times I've given up on something because I was "rather overwhelmed", instead of pushing my way through. I am quite proud of you for hanging in there and doing so well with it. Someday you'll look back and realize that it wasn't too bad after all. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete