Friday, January 29, 2010

SOLD!!! well, signed anyway!

Well by Monday evening we knew we had two offers...The realtor was excited to show them to us so she came over on Monday night about 8:30 and showed them to us..We had a few questions and so she got answers and came back on Tuesday night. Plus we still had a showing on Tuesday during the day. So then we accepted one of the offers and signed the papers that night. Now it's off to inspections and tests, and appraisal. Settlement is now scheduled for March 17th, if we can we'll move it up but not sure that will happen... It's hard to believe that it happened this fast..But why should we be surprised---every other thing has just fallen into place about this whole thing so.... Like I didn't want Matt (Berty's boss) to call between Christmas and New Year's because I couldn't get off then--he didn't but called in Jan when I could get away..I got lost coming home from the interview in New Jersey but found my way even though I usually have Beth or Gary to tell me how to go. I hated to tell Coresource that I was leaving but...that worked out--not the way I had planned but still worked out..They have someone taking my place from another office who has dental/flex background so not so much training..so that is good... My last day there is next Friday-Feb 5th..

So right now, we are finishing up those things we should have done years ago...like outlet covers, molding, finishing the window cases---we told them we would get that stuff done..And packing, and packing, and packing.....hahaha...And trying to find a place in Potter/Tioga County. So if you hear of something--you that are up there..Let us know..

love ya..

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's a step in the right direction. Now all you have to do is get through the paperwork and signing. Why don't you tell the other prospect that Phyllis has a house for sale and they should look into that? Phyl might even give you a kickback, or at least a batch of cookies.

    ReplyDelete