Friday, May 22, 2009

A few things.....from Helen

Gonna send Scott and Allison the blog address....So maybe you can make them as authors, Phyl...What do you need to do that?


Also Phyl, take me off that notification of the email... I check the blog first then go in my email and then it just clogs up my email...My email is always running and running anyhow....Always seem to have too many unread messages....get stuff--I don't need or want....but just don't take the time to "unscribe". Same old Helen.....


Not much new or exciting...going yard sales tomorrow with Scott and Allison...will enjoy that, I'm sure...Gary likes to go if its for developments or stuff like that...but not individual ones so much...Brad always liked to go but lately seems to be getting bored with it...must be growing up...doesn't like to be with his mother too much...

Work is kinda slow right now...Not too much phone calls or claims to be done... Getting about 40-50 phone calls a day as opposed to 80-90.. My new boss is working out pretty good...Takes awhile to get used to someone new...Had a couple things this week that I really liked how she handled and one that I didn't but now I know what I have to do in the future so that the one I didn't like doesn't happen again... so that's good too... Sometimes you just have to look back and think....it's amazing how some people act and carry on.... My old boss (that basically got demoted) is really having a tough time with it...I'm sure it's not easy...but sometimes its hard to live with her like that too...It's kinda weird the things that you had to watch with the old boss, then the new boss she doesn't even worry about that stuff.... .It'll all work out in the wash, I'm sure....

Gary's work is really picking up.. We had a MAJOR hail storm here awhile ago...It really damaged some houses and roofs...They looked like they got shot up with buckshot...So that's been good for them...Kinda tied them over the last few months because one of the developments was one that they had done when the houses were new...But now that's about over but then with spring here then they are getting really busy again.. Hopefully they will just give Gary and his brother, Randy the overtime instead of hiring a new truck driver to keep up--which is what he said tonight...

Okay,rambling enough....if we get the flower pot done this weekend and the upside down tomatoes planted, then I'll upload some pictures...then we'll see whose laughing won't we??? love ya all--well maybe...

1 comment:

  1. Ok--I'll take you off if I can remember how I put you on.

    I'll need their email address to send them an invitation. They have to sign in from the email invitation to register.

    ReplyDelete