Tuesday, May 26, 2009

There's a saying in a certain tribe in Africa (which one eludes my memory) that you don't talk about the elephant the night before you hunt him or his spirit will hear you talking and he will find a place to hide. Of course, this is all superstitious nonsense and certainly I don't believe it, but...I did mention that I saw the sun the other day.

Where is it now? I'll tell you, I don't know. Right now, looking out my office window I see gray, gloomy, overcast skies and raindrops pelting the puddles in the street and the forecast is more of the same for at least the next two or three days.

Dang that elephant anyway! Must have heard me coming.

2 comments:

  1. We are getting some much needed rain now. MY garden is loving it. Have a great night.Try to keep dry LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sick of the rain or what, Roge? We were supposed to have rain all day today but then they changed to it to spotty showers...Which is what we had. temp now is about 50 degrees--hard to believe on Sunday we were sweating to death!! Oh well, don't you just love spring!!

    ReplyDelete