Monday, June 08, 2009

Aaaaargh!!

You will notice that the first line in my last posting has been indented, but none of the others are in the following paragraphs. What a struggle to get that! Blogging is hard work or, at least, manipulating HTML code to get the appearance I want is. Probably that's because I don't know much about it. That being said, I'm going to give it another shot right here. Will it work? I can't say until I take a look at the preview. So, here goes...

OK, looks like I might have it. Now, let's move on to bigger and better things.

I've been educating myself in the fine art of designing websites. I have three different books and over the last few weeks have gotten to the point of starting to understand just a little bit of the procedure. I'm going to get it, but it probably will take the next few years and by then there will be something else to learn. This is something like a jigsaw puzzle with a mathematical flair.

Ah, yes...maybe I've gotten the indents figured out. One step at a time.




No comments:

Post a Comment