Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Now This is More Like It

I am sitting at Helen's computer while I'm writing this. I stayed last night at her house. They've all gone their separate ways and I only have Boomer for company. I'm bored to tears...

Are you kidding me? This is great!! It's the first day of the rest of my vacation and already I can feel the weight dropping off my shoulders. It would be really good if I could convince it to fall off my waist also.

I was supposed to fly out of JAX yesterday morning at 0615 and get into PHL at about 0824, but because of severe weather in the northeast, didn't leave Jacksonville until after 0930. We were also put into a holding pattern at Philly, so didn't touch down until almost noon. What a way to start, but, considering the alternative (staying in Jax), who's complaining? Now, if I could just figure out how to extend the time off...

Guess I'll stop here, get a shower, and mosey up the line. I haven't figured out my schedule yet, but I do know that I'm going to see all of you while I'm here.

P.S.I love Gary's backyard creek. Wish I had one of those at my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment