Saturday, June 27, 2009

Long Time, No See

It's been over a week since I posted anything here. That is highly irregular. Where have I been? What might have been the problem?

¿Quien sabes? ¿Who knows?

Well, to be honest with you, I did post a few comments. That is not irregular. In fact, you probably expect that I would post comments of some sort or another. ¿Right? Of course, right!

It's been extremely difficult this week. I have had a very hard time getting back into the "work" thing. I'll tell you that if you want to lose sight of your job, take a few weeks vacation.

Whoops, I just lost track. One of my subs called me a minute ago and threw my whole train of thought off. Why is he calling me on Saturday afternooon at 3:45? Probably because I didn't call him back at 6:30 last night. Man, what a sloppy way to manage a business!!

As I was saying...two weeks...

Any go, my focus now is on May 1, 2010, which is the date I have set for making a move to Montana. Ten months to make it work! It's so close I can almost taste it.

So close. So close, and yet so far!

4 comments:

  1. Do you know what part of Montana? Have you been there before? Good luck with May 1st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missoula. It's in the western part of the state, about 200 miles north of Yellowstone and slightly west of the Continental Divide. I was there in 1980. The city is about the size of Elmira, NY, has a state university, and is the largest media market in the state, which is good for Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok Roge...Looked it up on Wikipedia.... has almost same population as Lancaster City... Missoula has 57,053 and Lanc has 55,381--2000 census..so I'm thinking it's pretty populated there but ....Missoula is 23.9 square miles..(density is 2397.1/sq mile). Lanc is 7.4 sw miles--(density is 7614.6 sq mile)..just an interesting tidbit...and I know that Lanc has grown enormously since 2000. so...

    But did find the weather interesting...since normal highs are like 83 in August and normal lows are 16 in Dec and Jan...not too shabby...although the -33 record low in Jan made me shiver!!!

    Thought Cindy would get a charge out of this....Missoula has a thriving arts scene--you go girl!!! Use that talent the good Lord gave you!!!

    Good luck to you both, Maybe we'll come and see you when you get settled...now that we are becoming empty nesters--(Brad has his driver's lincense and is gone more than home now..) Love ya....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the temperatures aren't too much different than upstate PA, so I figure I shouldn't have any problem with that.

    ReplyDelete