Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Helen

Whatever you all what to do is fine. I know that that is not the way the blog is intended but I think its much easier reading and more fun to comment considering none of us have a whole lot of time but...whatever...

Brad passed his driver's test today. So stay off the roads!! He does pretty good. Just kind of broke it up since he had surgery in the middle of learning to drive but oh well...He was happy and proud that he passed today and so are we.. So much for keeping him home forever!! He also went to the orthopedic dr today and he seems pleased that the knee is doing so well...So a few more times of Physical Therapy for him..

We ate fresh peas from our garden tonight...Not a whole lot but enough to give Gary and I a good amt to eat..We both loved them!! I never like peas at home but then ate them frozen and love them...even really like to eat them raw -Gary thinks that's digusting... oh well...They were good tonight though..

We are going camping this weekend with Brad and his friend. This is a pretty big campground and we have wanted to go here before but never could get in b/c they were too full. So are looking forward to it..Then next weekend, is Kat's party; and then the next weekend we are going camping again with Gary's brother, Randy and his wife, Julie.. so looks like it's gonna be pretty busy summer already...But we do soooo enjoy camping....so it'll be fun to relax....

Well better go and pack the camper some and get dishes and wash done...Either just comment or make a short or long post--whatever your hearts desire, I guess...love ya.

3 comments:

  1. Now, would you have said all that in an e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have gotten lettuce onions radishes and aspargus so far out of my garden. My upside down tomatoe is full of blossems and I have a 2 foot pepper plant in my green house it is suppose to grow peppers as big as canolopes, we will see . the rest of my garden is doing great. Hope you all have a awesome night. Helen eat a mountain pie for me. LOL Love you all Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it gets that big, one stuffed pepper would be two meals for the whole family!!

    ReplyDelete