Thursday, June 11, 2009

Isn't it funny how we keep the same basic formation on both pictures...Actually this one is almost a flip-flop of the one with Laura.... I was thinking about our personalities and do we stand with the ones that are most like us?? what do you think??? I'm thinking I could get myself in BIG trouble here if I'm not careful....

I take a horrible picture!! Always have--so nothing new there..

.Did you have to change the pixels on these so that the people with dial-up wouldn't have to wait for them or not?? Was wondering about that...would like to upload some from last yr's reunion...

6 comments:

  1. Didn't change anything on the pixels or anything, just uploaded it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is pixel dust what you sprinkle on your computer screen to make it sparkle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If we stand with the ones who are most like us and I'm standing in the middle, what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's really funny is that it looks like Berty hasn't changed her outfit. Should someone who's "close" to her say something?

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually I was thinking I had the same shirt on both times but realized its a different shirt just the same style!!! oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! Was I a little pale?!

    Blogger automatically resizes pictures when you upload.

    ReplyDelete