Friday, June 12, 2009

Am I ever going to see the sun again?

It's 0800 Friday morning and I'm sitting at Bob's computer. Outside all I can see is fog and gray, gloomy skies. I know, I know, this constant complaining about the weather is getting you down, but, doggone me, it seems that all I've seen for the last six weeks has been wet, dripping weather. I don't think I could take monsoon season in India. Montana sounds better and better all the time.

Anyway, I'm going to see Aunt Rene today. I haven't seen her for a long time, since Mom died, I think. I've been thinking a lot about her lately and made up my mind that it's time I made a visit. The older I get the more I realize that I need to see people when I can because, if I don't, I may never get another opportunity. Besides, I love her and have always enjoyed our times together.

Patterson Home Improvements is starting to recede into a distant memory. I'm hoping I'll be able to go through one whole day while on vacation without thinking about work one time. That would be relaxing!I don't have to go back until June 22, so I have plenty of time to "work" on it. Wish me success.

1 comment:

  1. The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
    sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    My page malpractice lawyers

    ReplyDelete