Monday, March 02, 2009

Brrrrrrr.........Brutally Cold

How did it get so cold again?!!! This wind is terrible! We were both home today--I'm nearing the end of my unemployment and Wade is just starting his. He is working part time and taking partial unemployment. I did some more sewing this last week--made covers for our patio chair cushions. I wanted ones that I could remove and throw in the washing machine when they get dirty. Found a bed set at KMart with comforter, sheets, pillowcases, shams, & skirt that I liked, so cut them apart and had plenty of fabric for the covers. And I got some foam at Ollie's to add to the seats so they no longer sink into the slats--nice and cushy! Now all we need is springlike weather so we can sit out there to eat dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I know just how you feel. It was cold here too. I wore my coat all day long. Tomorrow morning the wind chill is supposed to be in the low 20's and we have a freeze warning for tonight and tomorrow night. It's been fairly chilly this winter--for Florida. I have one question. Where's Al Gore when you need him?

    ReplyDelete