Thursday, March 26, 2009

Traditions, Traditions!

We had a little culture last night.

Cindy and I went to the theatre downtown and saw a stage play of "Fiddler on the Roof". The show is being billed as the farewell tour of Topol, who plays the main character, Tevye. I had to see it since the movie is my favorite. It's the only one I can watch over and over again, generally about 10 or 12 times a year and many of those times I fall asleep before its over. But I love it.

The play was excellent. It followed the main story line fairly closely, but varied enough to keep it interesting. If I had the money and could still get tickets, I would go see it again. If any of you gets the chance, you should take it. It's well worth it.

Cindy got a picture of Tevye and I standing together which she is going to work over. I'll have her post it when she's done.


Do you think I'd look like him if I grew a beard and wore a cap?

No comments:

Post a Comment