Friday, March 20, 2009

Right Again, As Usual!

First thing I did this morning when I got to work was to pull up my Auto Sketch project to verify that my suspicions were valid. Guess what? You guessed! Sure enough, Dave's (the other designer) drawing was off by seven inches in length. I was wrong, though, since it actually took me about an hour and a half to correct it, but I got it done along with a few other minor changes. I had one 22 x 34 copy printed out and saw a couple other things. Funny how that works. I've got it on the run, though, and Monday we'll be getting official copies for our resident engineer (not me) to stamp and sign. Then it's off to City Hall to get the permit. Doggone, getting the paperwork done is harder than doing the work.

Probably if I do this long enough, it will become work too. At least right now, it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment