Saturday, March 07, 2009

Three Days On The New Job and Other Stuff

Well.........I made it to the weekend! Spent the first three days filling out paperwork for the personal file and reviewing the manuals for my new job. Should begin to get into it a bit more next week. Will be riding along with various people to observe what they do and "absorb". Also will be planning a "meet & greet" for the few volunteers that are already on board. And someone is coming in from the Williamsport office to spend a day training me. It's just SO different than anything else I've done.

We have daffodils poking out of the ground--hooray!

Wade is on partial unemployment--off a couple of days each week--so he is working around the house and helping a friend who is remodeling a house.

Hoping for nice weather tomorrow (today was warm) so I can paint outside with a couple of friends.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody's working for the weekend. Glad to see you made it through. Now it becomes work.

    ReplyDelete